Why Advertise with the League of Women in Government?
With women making up less than 20 percent of local government CAO/CEO’s, the League began with a simple mission — find ways to help women advance in local government. One of the best ways to ensure more women in senior executive positions is to seek more women to apply early in the job recruitment process! That’s why we launched the League Job Board.
So, if you are an employer or executive recruiter seeking a more diverse candidate pool, advertising on the new League Job Board and the weekly electronic newsletter is your best way to connect with thousands of potential candidates.
By advertising with the League you will reach more women in local government than anywhere else. And the best part? Our advertising rates are the lowest amongst government associations for similar ads.
Because our only focus is to advance women in local government and the League is 100 percent volunteer run and managed, we pay no salaries and our overhead costs are low.
Need more convincing? Here are the Top 5 Reasons to advertise your job openings with the League:
- The League is the largest and only nationwide network of women in local government.
- The League has over 5,000 active member users and an online reach of over 100,000 people.
- The League website has over 250,000 pageviews per year and that number is growing each month.
- The League click rate in our newsletter exceeds the government industry average.
- The League advertising rates are the lowest of any member association serving local government – Only $99 for a 30 day Job Advertisement on our website Job Board!
By increasing the number of places an organization announces a job, the more people will apply. And by advertising through the League of Women in Government, your organization will increase the number of women who apply. It’s that simple. Post YOUR position TODAY!